Friday, March 18, 2011

My new crush.......

I don’t know how many of you must be waiting for this post, but I am very curious to write this post and publish it on my blog as soon as possible.
It was the other day while I was walking by the lane near my office and watching all the shops on the corner as a normal practice I do while walking... One can find a variety of shops in that lane. After a few shops there are two mobile shops sheafed together around the corner of the lane. While passing by those shops I came across my new crush. I was smitten forthwith the moment I seize her in my mind through my eyes..
I couldn’t help myself noticing her in on the shops. It took me by surprise, and I fell in love with her at that very moment when I saw her. It was love at first sight!!!
It was middle of the day and the sun was bright while a calm breeze blowing and I was standing there staring at her lost in my world thinking of nothing but just her.  She was wearing copper brown, looking elegant and beautiful as it was beauty at its best.  I was astounded by her beautiful look as I was lost standing there wishing to grab her in my hands once. Just once, I wished and cried out loud, Please LORD! let me have her. I haven’t cried so hard any time soon as I did for her. There was no shame as what people would think when they ll see me staring at the shop. There are many people who pass by daily from that lane as there is a hotel where they come during their lunch hours.
I could nt help myself noticing nothing else but just her. . .
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment