Saturday, December 24, 2011

Meeting with Rashid Ahmed...

A few days back I happen to meet this interesting personality in my office. The odd thing was I had to interview this guy and which I did with pleasure. He was decent, calm and passionate about his work. He carried a vast experience in his work and I felt proud to take an interview of such a personality. He showed me some of his designs and they were really impressive. I kept one of his calendar that he designed for his company. Every month had a picture of a child to whom his company is providing education with minimal charges. This was a very inspiring act and I got very impressed. The school lays its ground in different areas of Sindh distributing quality education to those who dream to study and want to be a shining star one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment